In addition to our own Work & Skills employment and career online support, you may find some of these other resources helpful.
- Find a job - gov.uk
- National Careers Service
- Department for Work and Pensions - Employment and Benefits Support
- Job help from Jobcentre Plus
- Leicester employment hub
Other useful links
- Work Live Leicestershire (WiLL) – improving accessibility to services for residents living in rural areas
- Go Learn - Adult Learning courses
- Information and resources from LLEP
- Careers Advice for young people 16 - 19
- Employment and skills opportunities – Blaby District Council
- Princes Trust
- Leicestershire Library Service
- Department of Work and Pensions - Jobcentre Plus Offices
- Become a Shared Lives Carer
- Inspired to care
- RFEA - The Forces Employment Charity
Working for the council
Mental Health when Applying for Work
- Mind provide back to work support for anyone who needs it, as well as support managing finances and bills.
- Working Minds provide support with counselling for mental health issues for individuals who find themselves unemployed. They also provide support for people as they attempt to find work.