We support young people in Leicestershire aged 16-19, and up to 25 with SEND, to get into education, employment and training.
If you're a young person and live in or attended a school in Leicestershire in year 11, who don't have a place in education or training for when you leave year 11 or 12 and are in one of the following groups:
- Pregnant or teen parent
- Have special educational needs
- Are supported by the Youth Offending Service
- Are in care or leaving care
You may find the information you need on our website, but if you need more help and fit into the above categories, please get in touch on 0116 305 2071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connexions Leicester City
If you're a young person living in Leicester City and:
- you aren't in education, employment or training
- you're in year 11, 12 or 13 and unsure what you will be doing when you leave
- have an EHCP and are unsure what you are doing next
You can get support from Connexions Leicester City. If you need more help, please get in touch:
Telephone: 0116 454 1770
Mobile: 07422 128 278