If you foster with us you’ll be part of Leicestershire county council’s fostering family with access to all of the services and support that we offer:
- Regular placements - meaning payments and allowances that you can rely on.
- Your own, dedicated supporting social worker, who will regularly be in touch and available to support you.
- To be supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team 365 days a year who will work closely with you and each other to look after our children in care.
- Local fostering training venues with dedicated training officers, so you don’t have to travel long distances to a regional office in another county.
- Local support groups, run by our foster carers based all around the county, meaning that there’s always someone close by.
- Our virtual school and dedicated placement support team who will support you and our children in care.
- A monthly newsletter
- Regular events for our fostering families, birth children and children in care, including craft days, picnics and celebration evenings for your family to attend and meet other foster carers.
- A gift voucher reward scheme for our carers who refer someone to foster with us.
- Opportunities to take part in our recruitment activities and events.
Recently I was asked what I am most proud of in my life, and straight away my answer was ‘being a foster carer’.Person:Janet, Ashby de la Zouch
Even if it's early days and you’re in the process of deciding whether being a foster care is right for you, our team are here to answer the questions that you’ve wanted to ask. You can use the form below or give us a call.
If you’re already fostering with another agency, find out about transferring from another fostering agency.
We’d love to hear from you.