The Rothley Good Neighbours' Scheme gives volunteers a chance to help local residents who may require assistance.
We support those in need of help which may include the elderly, disabled, single parents or those temporarily in need due to illness, injury or bereavement. We can help with:
- Transport to and from appointments
- Household tasks
- Help with filling out forms
- Occasional help in the garden
- Technical help such as using a computer, learning how to e-mail
All of the volunteers in this scheme have been checked by the police, are fully insured and carry ID cards when they visit residents.
If you live in Rothley and are in need of our services or would like to become a volunteer yourself, please call 07561 596873, Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Health and wellbeing, Help at home, Transport and mobility