BOSCAPS Inclusive Playscheme
- Suitable for ages 5 - 12 yrs
- Up to 300 children at each session
- A group for ages 5-7 years is available for younger children
- Fully accessible to wheelchairs inside and outside
- A quiet area can be provided where required
- 1-1 support can be provided if funding is available
Staff have experience in supporting ASD, ADHD, Physical Disability, Sensory Needs, Allergies, Asthma, can arrange support for all medical needs if discussed prior to the scheme commencing, Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, Learning Disability, Epilepsy, Speech and Language and Communication Difficulties, Visual Impairment, hearing Impairment, Mental health Needs, Makaton & British Sign Language.
Staff trained in:
- Positive Behaviour Management
BOSCAPS is a local playscheme which provides a safe environment for children from the community and surrounding villages aged 5 to 12 years of age. BOSCAPS is packed with exciting activities e.g. craft, sport, trips. It gives children the opportunity to work and play together and make new friends. There are also a number of workshops to enrich their knowledge giving children the opportunity to take part in new and exciting activities. The playscheme runs for 1 week during the summer holiday, 09:30-12:30. The playscheme is run by qualified staff all of whom are CRB checked. Disabled access throughout the premises. Activities include workshops, crafts and sport in our sports hall. A complete list of activities can be obtained from Humphrey Perkins School Community Office. We welcome all children and cater for special needs to ensure integration with other children attending the scheme.
- Playscheme or holiday club, Respite and short breaks