“We are all individuals and one type of service does not suit everyone.” We are fully aware that everyone’s needs are different and therefore our specialist team will work with you to ensure that your support needs are met.
Upon referral to our service, the S4CS Manager undertakes a home visit to discuss and carry out an assessment with you directly to identify your support needs to enable the creation of a tailor made, individual support plan. Once approved, an allocated specialist community support officer provides the one-to-one support required.
Solutions 4 Community Support Ltd is a Social Enterprise, not for profit organisation providing support to individuals across Leicestershire who are:
- Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deafened and use different types of communication including sign language
- Blind or Deafblind
- elderly and need support to remain in their own home and/or want to regain skills and confidence to live independently and/or people who
- have a learning disability, physical disability or any medical condition
- Day care and day services, Help at home
- Blaby, Derbyshire, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, North West Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oadby and Wigston, Warwickshire