Skip to main content

Tell us about any updates to this information using our online form

The directory is impartial - the council does not endorse or recommend any organisation listed.

Directory terms of use  Opens new window

Do your staff work with children and young people who have temporary or permanent physical disabilities, including those with special educational needs (SEND) or complex handling needs?

I can help you in several ways by:

  • Creating and delivering enjoyable theory training courses for small or large groups.
  • Run practical training sessions and review staff members competencies following training.
  • Train staff on the safe use of occupant restraint systems on mini buses.


I use my experience to support organisations with the paperwork involved in managing, moving and handling when working with children and young people who have temporary or permanent disabilities.  This involves working with the professionals involved with the young person. Always being mindful of balancing the young person’s therapeutic progress, independence, and safety for everyone.

Referral process
No referral required
Advice and support, Education, learning and employment, Respite and short breaks, Supported accommodation and care homes, Transport and mobility
Blaby, Charnwood, Derbyshire, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, Lincolnshire, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oadby and Wigston, Rutland, Staffordshire, Warwickshire
Top of page