Skip to main content

Complain about a school

The council doesn’t have any role in school complaints.

Last updated

If you have an issue with your child’s school, you should contact the school and ask for a copy of their complaints procedure.

If you’re still not satisfied after going through all the steps in the complaints procedure, you can contact Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills) or the Department of Education. See GOV.UK for more information.

7 steps for working with schools to resolve worries  Opens new window

Top of page