How to make a complaint about a health service

It can be hard to know where to start to make a complaint about the health and social care services you receive - there are a few options available to you.

Whilst all Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) aim to commission high quality services, sometimes things go wrong and when they do, you should tell someone about it.

East Leicestershire and Rutland CCG

West Leicestershire CCG

Healthwatch Leicestershire exists to help the residents of Leicestershire get the best from local services by listening to peoples' views and experiences of using health and social care services. They use what they hear to challenge and influence those who plan, run and regulate services so improvements are made for local people

Healthwatch Leicestershire complaints and support

If you need help and support to make a complaint about NHS services you can contact POhWER an advocacy service that is completely independent of the NHS and is governed by users of the NHS and other public services.