You won't have to pay daily parking charges if you're a season ticket holder.
However, pay on the day parking may apply on special event days for season ticket holders.
Where you can use the season ticket
- Beacon Hill Country Park (Upper and Lower car parks)
- Market Bosworth Country Park
- Watermead Country Park (North)
- Bosworth Battlefield Museum and Country Park
- Broombriggs Farm and Windmill Hill
- Burrough Hill Country Park
- Shenton Station
- Snibston Colliery Park
- New, first year season ticket, £85
- New, first year blue badge season ticket, £35
- Renewal, second year onwards season ticket, £75
- Renewal, second year onwards blue badge season ticket, £25
You can apply for a country parks car parking season ticket online:
You’ll need the following:
- Vehicle(s) registration number(s)
- Blue badge number (if applicable)
- Existing season ticket number (if renewing)
- Your card details to make payment
If your season ticket has been lost or stolen, you can order a replacement at a cost of £10.
You’ll need the following
- Your existing season ticket number
- Your blue badge number (if applicable)
- Your card details to make the payment.