- Help with welfare benefits, housing and property, money matters, health and care and choosing a care home
- Independent Care Act Advocacy
- Befriending - home visits/telephone services
- Activity workshops – men/women in sheds
- Digital Inclusion groups
- Support for carers
- Day care for the frail, those living with mental health issues including dementia
- CQC Regulated home care, domestic help and personal care.
- Lunch clubs
- Handyman and gardening service
- Advice and support , Aids, adaptations and equipment , Day care and day services , Health and wellbeing , Help at home , Leisure and recreation , Respite and short breaks
- Blaby , Charnwood , Harborough , Hinckley and Bosworth , Leicester , Melton , North West Leicestershire , Oadby and Wigston , Rutland
We are a local, registered charity providing a range of services and support to promote the wellbeing of older people, their carers and families across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. Much is free at the point of delivery and a competitive rate is charged for others.
Our free services include information and advice including:
Our chargeable services include:
You can also purchase personal alarms, equipment and other aids to support your independence https://www.ageuk.org.uk/products/mobility-and-independence-at-home/pers....