Beacon Care and Advice is a community interest company or CIC. Our primary aim is to benefit the community rather than make profits for shareholders. We provide a wide range of high quality, bespoke care, cleaning and gardening services alongside our free and impartial social care advice and advocacy service.
We usually provide advice by phone but alternative arrangements, such as face to face meetings can be arranged if appropriate. We can advise you about
- access to disability related benefits
- Adult Social Care assessments, care planning and Care Act Advocacy
- Power of Attorney and deputyships
- Adaptations to your home
- Finding support with personal care, community services and finding a care home
Our chargeable services include:
- Cleaning/housework, laundry/ironing/bed making, gardening, food preparation and shopping
- Deep cleans, de-cluttering and help with hoarding by specialist staff who take a non-judgemental approach.
- Carers support/breaks
- Companionship, befriending and support with pet care
- Support following hospital discharge and prescription collection
- Assistance to manage bill payments and budgeting, reading and responding to correspondence
Contact us now to see how we can help you.
- Advice and support, Education, learning and employment, Health and wellbeing, Help at home, Leisure and recreation, Respite and short breaks, Transport and mobility
- Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston