Support for Carers is here to help all adult carers aged 18 and over in Leicestershire.
Our service is free and we offer a range of support including:
- a dedicated telephone advice line Monday to Friday so you can talk in confidence to fully experienced professionals about any aspect of being a carer
- a telephone befriending service specifically for carers
- local carers groups and events
- support to complete Leicestershire County Council's online carer's assessment form
We also have a website full of useful information.
- Advice and support
- Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston