- Assessment and rehabilitation
- Deafblind reablement
- Transcription services
- Sensory impairment awareness training
- Primary school health care programme
- Digital vision service
- Advice and support , Day care and day services , Education, learning and employment , Health and wellbeing , Help at home , Leisure and recreation , Supported accommodation and care homes
- Blaby , Charnwood , Harborough , Hinckley and Bosworth , Leicester , Melton , North West Leicestershire , Oadby and Wigston , Rutland
Vista is the local charity working with children and adults affected by sight loss in Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland. We are passionate about providing the very best service and support; in hospitals, at home, in residential care and in the community. Whether someone is newly diagnosed or has lived their whole life with reduced sight, Vista’s specialist staff provide a vital lifeline to local people.
Whether at one of our specialist residential homes, in hospital, or in the home, Vista’s goal is to ensure that those affected by sight loss live healthy, happy, full lives.
Vista is now registered with the CQC and can provide personal care in addition to our existing services