Other ceremonies and services

Room set up for a ceremony with the chairs arranged in a theatre style

You can book a citizenship ceremony, apply to change your name and apply for an approved venue licence

If your application to become a British citizen has been successful you will need to attend a Citizenship ceremony at Anstey Frith House, Glenfield.

To hold a marriage or civil partnership ceremony in Leicestershire, a venue must have an approved premises licence, which we issue.

We no longer offer this service. You will now need to go to www.gov.uk/visas-immigration

Beaumanor Hall is a Victorian country house set in the Leicestershire countryside, and can be hired for your event.

We no longer offer this service, you can find out more about the EU Settlement Scheme on Gov.uk.