Skip to main content

Find a care home

If you’re no longer able to live in your own home even with help, you may want to move into a care home where you can get 24-hour help

Short break in a care home

You can stay in a care home for a short time to give your carer a break from caring. This is sometimes known as ‘respite care’.

If you’re getting help at home from us, you should contact your social worker or contact Adult Social Care.

We will arrange the short break. You pay for respite care in a care home from your personal budget.

Also see

Help us improve this page Hide content
Top of page