Contact Adult Social Care

Contact us online

There is information and support available that might help you live independently at home without the need for adult social care:

If you're not currently being supported by one of our social care workers, but need our help, you can make contact with us online:

Your allocated social care worker

Find your allocated social care worker and their contact details

If you have a social care worker currently supporting you, this is called your allocated worker.

People with an allocated worker, or people contacting on behalf of someone with an allocated worker should make contact directly with that person, who will be able to support you with any queries or information relating to your current social care needs.

The below tool can help you find out if you have an allocated worker, and what their contact details are. To use this tool, you will need your LAS Number – this is your unique reference number that will be on any written correspondence that you have from Leicestershire County Council adult social care.

Adult Social Care Customer Service Centre

For people without an allocated social worker, contact Adult Social Care Customer Service Centre, if you:

  • are not able to use our online services to make contact with us
  • are receiving support from Adult Social Care and your needs have changed
  • have any other enquiry about Adult Social Care, and you can’t find what you need online

We are currently only able to deal with urgent or high risk calls via the phone. For non-urgent enquiries, we encourage you to look through our website for other means of support, or use the links below where we have self-assessment forms available which will filter through to the appropriate team:

Self-assessment for care and support needs

Carers assessment

Self-assessment for minor adaptations and equipment for your home

If you wish to get in touch with a non-urgent query, please use our online enquiry form:

Contact us - Adult Social Care

Telephone: 0116 305 0004
Deaf or hard of hearing: text 07949 633 788 instead
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm

Emergencies / out of hours

Telephone the Emergency Duty team on 0116 255 1606 if you need to speak to adult social care outside of normal office hours.

If you believe someone is in immediate danger please call 999.

Local Social Care Offices


Visits to the buildings below are by appointment only and can be arranged via your allocated worker. If you have an allocated worker, your worker should have passed their contact details on to you.

County Hall Bassett Social Care office Coalville Social Care office

Leicester Road

Bassett Street
South Wigston
LE18 4PE

3 High Street
LE67 3EA