Help at home

mother hugging her son

Get help with living comfortably, moving around and staying safe in your own home.

Early help for children and young people

Friends and family can use our online form:

Request for services - children and families

for those who may need additional support. You'll have 60 minutes to complete the form (have the necessary information at hand).

Your child may be eligible to help with day-to-day living, moving around and their development. You may also be able to get changes made to your home – known as ‘home adaptations’ – to help your child live more comfortably, safely and independently.

You may be able to get help with your caring responsibilities if you’re a parent or carer of a disabled child.