All sites are closed
Tuesday 24 March 2020: All Recycling and Household Waste site are closed until further notice. Please check back for updates.
- Vehicles are allowed access to the site up to 5 minutes before closing time (at peaks times this may be increased)
- All vehicles must be off-site by closing time
- Pedestrian access is not permitted at this site
- When this site is closed on Thursdays and Fridays other sites are open. You can search by place or postcode to see their opening hours
- All waste legally deposited at this site becomes the property of the County Council
|Batteries||Low energy bulbs|
|Cartons||Non-recyclable household waste|
|Clothes||Plasterboard (Charges apply)|
|Cooking oil||Plastic Bottles|
|Flat Glass (Charges apply)||Plastics|
|Fluorescent tubes||Scrap metal|
|Food tins and drink cans||Small appliances|
|Fridges and Freezers||TV and monitors|
|Garden waste*||Used engine oil|
|Glass||White Goods (large domestic appliances)|
|Hardcore and soil (Charges apply)||Wood|
*Please note: any branches or tree trunks must be smaller or cut down to less than 15cm wide and 1 metre in length.
- Please remove all confidential data from your PC, laptop, phone or tablet before you dispose of it.
- You must remove confidential material from your general waste and ensure that it is disposed of correctly.
This site does not accept:
- Ammunition such as Second World War shells, explosive caps, and ammunition for guns and shotguns
- Business waste
- Clinical waste/needles/sharps
- Construction wood such as railway sleepers, telegraph poles and wood treated with creosote
For more information see How do I dispose of...