Skip to main content

Covid - latest information

Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country 

Following the government announcement on 14 June, we will update what that means for our services as soon as we can.

You can find more information about current restrictions and what you can and can't do.

Sign up to Leicestershire Matters for council updates


It is always the responsibility of a landowner to clear up fly-tipped waste on their own land

You can report fly-tipping to the local council

Contact the District or Borough Council to clear fly-tipped rubbish on publicly owned land, including roads and lay-bys.

Find your District Council

Reporting to the Environment Agency

For larger scale incidents of fly-tipping involving hazardous waste or organised gangs of fly-tippers.

  • Contact The Environment Agency on: 0800 807060.
  • This is a 24 hour service.

Provide information anonymously about fly-tippers

  • You can contact CrimeStoppers on: 0800 555 1111
Top of page