Skip to main content
A recycling and household waste site

Find out if you will need a waste permit and apply for one online

Waste permit system maintenance

The waste permit application system will be unavailable on Saturday 24 February between 7am and 10pm due to planned maintenance work. You will not be able to apply for a permit during this time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Top of page