Skip to main content

Report a lost, stolen or damaged older persons bus pass

If your concessionary travel pass gets lost, stolen or damaged you can request a replacement

This is for use by Leicestershire County Council residents only, excluding Leicester City.


If you make several requests for replacement passes, we may ask you to explain the reason for this before issuing any further passes to you.

If you need a replacement pass please fill in our online form

Only the pass most recently issued to you is valid for travel.

If your pass is lost, stolen, damaged or doesn’t respond to the card reader on the bus, your new pass will replace any previous pass. Your old pass will become invalid and will not work.

Top of page