Skip to main content

Apply for a Child Performance Licence

You must get a performance licence if there are children taking part in a performance you are producing or organising (as long as they are not exempt). We issue licences to protect a child’s education, health, safety and welfare.

What happens next

Your application will be checked and, as long as the information provided is compliant with legislation and we have been given enough notice, we will issue a licence.  A copy of the licence is sent to you and to the child’s parent / legal guardian.

Tell us if anything changes

You should contact us if any of the details on the issued licence changes – incorrect details will invalidate a licence.

Also see

Top of page