Contact the SENA service
See our Customer Service Standards. We operate on a 3 day response time where possible.
SENA’s preferred way of being contacted is by email:
- Each school has a dedicated case manager and you will receive their contact details, including email address on all correspondence, or it can be found via the current case work directory
- General enquiries can be sent to the following locality inboxes, alternatively if you don't know which is the most appropriate for your case, please email SENAService@leics.gov.uk
A - Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough, Oadby, Wigston, and Blaby
B - Loughborough, North-West, and Charnwood
C - Hinckley, Bosworth, Groby, and Glenfield
All messages will be responded to within 3 days as per our Customer Service Standards.
- We have listened to feedback around our SENA phone surgeries and are changing the way you can contact us. Our Tuesday and Thursday phone surgeries will no longer be available and instead you will have the details of your case manager to be able to contact.
- Each school has a dedicated case manager and you will receive their contact details on all correspondence, or via the current:
- Case managers will be available to contact, however if they are in meetings or on another call, then please leave a message – do not try to call multiple times. If someone is out of office for more than one day, their phone will be transferred to another member of staff who will try their best to assist you.
- Callers can ring the main number 0116 305 6600 anytime during office hours. Calls go to business support (6 staff on a ‘hunt group’).