Apply for a primary or secondary school place or a school place during term time in Leicestershire.
For first-time admissions to infant and primary school, September 2020:
- 7,611 on-time applications
- 92.4% secured their first choice
- 98% secured one of their top 3 choices
For Year-7 secondary school entry 2020 we received:
- 7,400 on-time applications
- 89.2% secured their first choice
- 95.6% secured one of their top 3 choices
Citizen and Provider Portals unavailable
Due to essential system maintenance the Citizen and Provider Portals will be unavailable on:
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 - Thursday 22 October 2020
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Apply for a primary school place in Leicestershire.
Apply for a secondary school place in Leicestershire.
Policies and useful information that you should read before you apply for a school place.
Information you need to know to apply for a school place including a printable list of the schools in your area.
Apply to move school during term time.
How to appeal if you're child has been refused a school place or you’re unhappy with the school they’ve been offered. Check school waiting lists online.