SEND and further education

A teenager doing school work

Further education options for children with special educational needs and disabilities.

When you reach 16 years old, you can choose to go on to get qualifications at a further education (FE) college or sixth form college.

Information to help a child with special educational needs and disabilities before they move to another childcare provider, school or college.

If you’re disabled, you can get extra money and help, so that you can study at university.