- Vehicles are allowed access to the site up to 5 minutes before closing time (at peaks times this may be increased)
- All vehicles must be off-site by closing time
- Pedestrian access is permitted at this site
- All waste legally deposited at this site becomes the property of the County Council
|Asbestos (Charges apply) / (Permit needed)||Low energy bulbs|
|Car batteries||Mobile Phones|
|Cardboard||Non-recyclable household waste|
|Chipboard||Plasterboard (Charges apply)|
|Flat Glass (Charges apply)||Scrap metal|
|Food tins and drink cans||TV and monitors|
|Fridges and Freezers||Used engine oil|
|Garden waste*||White Goods (large domestic appliances)|
|Hardcore and soil (Charges apply)|
*Please note: any branches or tree trunks must be smaller or cut down to less than 15cm wide and 1 metre in length.
- Please remove all confidential data from your PC, laptop, phone or tablet before you dispose of it.
- You must remove confidential material from your general waste and ensure that it is disposed of correctly.
This site does not accept:
- Ammunition such as Second World War shells, explosive caps, and ammunition for guns and shotguns
- Business waste
- Construction wood such as railway sleepers, telegraph poles and wood treated with creosote
For more information see How do I dispose of...