You can get some useful information from:
- My Turning Point - drug-related information, guidance and support for Leicestershire residents
- Talk to Frank - they offer friendly, confidential drugs advice
- Health for Teens - Drugs - information for teenagers and young people
If you think that you or someone you know might have a drug related problem:
- ask your GP (doctor) for advice. If you aren’t registered with a GP you can find and register with a GP.
- speak to your social worker or any other healthcare worker, they can refer you for an assessment and treatment if necessary.
- refer yourself to Turning Point who provide free treatment in Leicestershire.
- Telephone: 0330 303 6000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit one of the Turning Point hubs for advice.
If you’re pregnant
Speak to your midwife or refer yourself to Leicester and Leicestershire Turning Point for specialist pregnancy support.
Exchange needles and syringes at your nearest pharmacy (chemist) to stop the risk of spreading diseases such as HIV and hepatitis.