Skip to main content

Coronavirus is still a danger

To help prevent the spread and stay safe you can:
• keep a distance from others
• wear face coverings where required
• wash hands often
• get your vaccine/booster when you’re eligible
• regularly test and self-isolate if required

Further guidance on how to stay safe and prevent the spread

Sign up to Leicestershire Matters for council updates

Conservation and sustainability

Meadow flowers

Protecting the environment and enhancing communities.

Sign up for Environment Matters – the latest environment news, straight to your inbox every quarter.


Top of page